Weather

The WeatherPixie

Friday, January 18, 2008

Viking Pretties

Here are the necklace and festoons I have made for my viking outfit. Pattern (created by Mr Grump - engineer extraordinaire!) has been cut out and I think I may have found the right amount of fabric for the outfit - a woollen blanket bought for $3! It is a hideous lolly pink at the moment so I am going to dye it green or red. The apron dress will be lined in calico to prevent the woollen itchies (yes, I will itch without despite having a under-dress on).

The necklace features two festival tokens and one of the festoons features a piece of Oz's fealty chain given to us before he left with Francesca to Ynys Fawr. I will be placing the Radburne tokens on one of the festoons at a later date.

Blogger is being a bastard so I will post the photos at a later date.

Grrrr. BTW YAY for RAIN!

No comments: