Weather

The WeatherPixie

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Now I know where they come from!

I have been wondering where these funny pics have been popping up from, now I know. Thanks Katrijn. Just reminds me that I want a cat in the house again - they are so bloody entertaining.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Now, I love Christmas and have been poking the mystery present from Mr Grump (the other two I know about so no poking) but I do make this face internally when I think of the crowds, emotional upheaval it causes for children in families that don't have money or don't care about them.
So, I pray for those children who need love, want nothing more than a hug and that they find solace in someone who cares for them.

2 days to Christmas and 3 days until the mother in law comes to visit! (FOR FIVE DAYS)

No comments: